Not all caterers are the same. Yet many St. Louis residents make the mistake of hiring just any catering service.
We’re guessing you don’t want to compromise on your special day. With that in mind, here are the qualities of a top-notch caterer:
- Delicious food – This one’s pretty obvious, right? It doesn’t do you much good if the staff is great but the food is subpar. Depending on the number of expected guests at your event, the caterer you choose will be tasked with preparing a large amount of food. That’s why we recommend scheduling a tasting before making your final decision.
- Customer service – Just about every event catering business wants to uphold their reputation. The best ones do whatever necessary to keep guests happy. Don’t settle for a caterer who does the bare minimum. Instead, take the time to find one who values customer service.
- Flexibility – Think about your guest list for a moment. How many have food allergies and other dietary restrictions? Would it make sense to have other menu options for children? Whatever you decide on, your caterer must have the flexibility to make it happen. If you discover the service uses more of a “cookie-cutter” approach when it comes to their menu, it’s probably best to look elsewhere.
- Attention to the details – Caterers must undertake a significant amount of responsibility. However, this doesn’t excuse them from glossing over the little things. The caterer you hire should be concerned about each and every detail. We shouldn’t have to remind you that this is your big day. While it’s far-fetched to think everything will be perfect, the caterer should put your mind at ease.
- Affordable pricing – This one’s a bit tricky. You expect the caterer to provide the highest quality of food, decor, and overall service. That said, you want to find a service that won’t cost an arm and a leg. Keep in mind, though, that the caterer who quotes you the lowest price probably won’t do a very good job. “You get what you pay for” certainly applies in this industry.
About Our Caterer
For more than 20 years, St. Louis residents have chosen Wild Flower Restaurant & Catering for their big day. We understand there are countless catering services in the area.
So what exactly makes us different?
Let’s start with the fact that we customize packages to fit your needs and guest list. Whether you’re planning to host a rehearsal dinner, wedding reception, champagne brunch, or cocktail reception, we have you covered.
We choose to celebrate the food in this era of celebrated chefs. Our team is proud to offer award-winning American gourmet dining using organic and local ingredients.
There’s no question that finding the right caterer can be a stressful process. That doesn’t have to be the case when you go with Wild Flower Restaurant & Catering.
We would be thrilled to be part of your special day.
If you’ve been searching for more than just another run-of-the-mill catering service, then be sure to get in touch with us.