It’s hard to believe Easter Sunday is just a few days away! We invite you and your family to join us for a spring tradition wrapped in fun and, of course, delicious food. Wild Flower Restaurant is taking Easter brunch reservations from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Take a look at our menu for this special occasion.
Our Easter Brunch Menu
- Fresh fruit with granola and yogurt
- Assorted muffins
- Seafood scramble
- Spinach, mushroom, and brie scramble
- Breakfast potatoes
- Profiteroles with strawberry and wildberry sauces
- Signature creme brulee French toast
- Caesar salad
- Smoked salmon mousse with housemade crostini and flatbread
- Cream cheese mashed potatoes
- Angus prime rib with tobacco onions, accompanied with traditional horseradish cream
- Chicken and gnocchi with a vegetable root in a light leek cream sauce
- Haricot verts (green beans)
- Candied bacon
- Belgian chocolate dessert station with housemade cookies and brownies
Brunch reservations are $47.95 for adults (mimosas included) and $15.95 for children.
Why Choose Our Fine Dining Restaurant In St. Louis?
You can celebrate Easter at a number of restaurants in St. Louis. So what exactly sets Wild Flower apart from the rest?
Let’s start with the fact that Wild Flower has been a staple in the Central West End for nearly 25 years. When we first opened Wild Flower, we wanted to create an establishment that paired tasty American cuisine with a casual atmosphere. It’s safe to say we’ve done just that!
We are often asked what made us open our restaurant in the Central West End. Frankly, this was an easy decision for us back in 1996. We were searching for a trendy area with a cosmopolitan feel and the West End proved to be the perfect fit.
Over the years, Wild Flower has been regarded as a charming atmosphere coupled with a creative and delectable menu. Our chefs pride themselves on having fresh, mouth-watering options for everyone’s unique tastes. We even have a wide variety of gluten-free choices to ensure the satisfaction of your entire table.
There’s never a bad time to visit Wild Flower Restaurant in St. Louis. From Sunday brunch and midweek lunch to happy hour and dinner, our award-winning restaurant has your group covered all day and night. Don’t forget to also check out our bar for specials on handcrafted cocktails.
An Award-Winning Restaurant In St. Louis
It’s no secret what makes Wild Flower one of the most popular food spots in St. Louis and the Central West End in particular. We are fortunate to have been recognized by notable outlets such as The Riverfront Times, Sauce Magazine, and The New York Times.
Some of our accolades include:
- OpenTable Dinner Choice award
- Knot’s “Best Weddings” recognition
- AOL’s “Best Weekend Brunch” list from 2005-2010
- The New York Times “When Visiting St. Louis” recognition
- Gourmet Magazine’s “Great Restaurants of America” recognition
- And more!
This Easter Sunday, start a new tradition with brunch at Wild Flower Restaurant. Reservations are filling up fast so call us today to book your table!