Now that the holidays have passed, it’s time to relax. What better way to spend a Saturday or Sunday than by enjoying the best brunch in town? Here at Wild Flower Restaurant & Catering, we serve brunch during the weekend from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Keep reading as we provide you some of our favorites.
Ah yes, a brunch staple. We are proud to serve Becker Brothers’ Eggs from Germantown, Illinois. You can feel comfortable knowing that these are free range eggs with no hormones. A few of our popular egg brunch dishes include:
- Eggs Benedict – Picture it now: Poached eggs and ham on a toasted muffin topped with Hollandaise sauce and breakfast potatoes. We can’t think of a better way to start the weekend.
- Signature Maryland Benedict – This dish is certainly a crowd pleaser. Signature Maryland Benedict consists of real crab cakes, Hollandaise sauce, and poached eggs with a toasted muffin and breakfast potatoes. We’re getting hungry just telling you about it!
- Country Style Benedict – Do you have a big-time appetite? Then this dish is for you. Our chef loads you up with biscuits, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy, and of course, cheddar cheese.
Waffles and Pancakes
Are you in the mood for something sweet? We have several delicious options that come hot off the griddle or waffle iron.
- Apple Walnut Pancakes – Apple lovers rejoice! You will absolutely love the taste of Granny Smith apples and walnuts mixed into the batter and griddled to perfection.
- Housemade Belgian Waffle Feature – Ready to try something a bit different? Both our Pancake Feature and French Toast Feature are always interesting, but also always delicious. You can even add fresh berries and whipped cream for $2 more.
- Country Style Pancakes – Satisfy your sweet and savory craving with bacon and sausage pancakes. The dish is topped with two eggs (any style) and comes with bacon on top.
Not feeling traditional breakfast foods? Not a problem. We have seven lunch favorites for you to choose from during brunch. Here are three of our must-try dishes:
- Golden Chevre – This salad certainly doesn’t lack flavor! Get your fill of fresh strawberries, candied walnuts, julienne apples, organic mixed greens in a strawberry poppyseed vinaigrette topped with goat cheese.
- Philly Goat Steak Sandwich – We put a twist on the classic Philly Cheesesteak with this one. Your mouth is likely to water at the look and aroma of the perfectly grilled beef tenderloin with onion, braised peppers, and mushrooms on a baguette with creamy goat cheese.
- Wild Thing Pizza – We don’t think it’s ever too early for pizza. The Wild Thing Pizza has Brie cheese, organic spinach, and mushrooms on our house made crust brushed with infused oil. Share it with your table or have it for yourself!
Whatever you choose to order for brunch, don’t forget about drink favorites such as the Grand Mimosa, Pepper Mary, Silver Mercedes, Bellini, and others. We even have champagne brunch for weddings.
Whether you’re searching for the top lunch places, dinner places, or best lunch, look no further than Wild Flower Restaurant & Catering. Our gourmet restaurant mixes fine dining with generous portions and a fun atmosphere.
Book your reservation today!